July 23, 2011

First Ideeli Haul

Here are the items that I received off the sample sale site Ideeli. I was very pleased with my purchase and all of the items were of good quality. Below are the pictures of the items as featured on the site and photos of the items as I received them along with my thoughts.

BCBGMAXAZRIA One Tiered Shoulder Layer Coral

KERSH Cargo Skinny Pant Khaki Green

ADIA KIBUR Ribbon Strand Necklace Ivory/Grey/Gold  

OLIVE OLIVIA Strapless Drape Dress Coral

SEVEN7 Basic Knit Pant Black
Retail Price: $51. I paid $31. The necklace was very sturdy and relatively heavy (not flimsy at all). This can dress up a simple outfit.

Kersh Cargo Pants retail price: $48 I believe and I paid $22.

The khaki green cargo skinny pants were anorexic how skinny they were or maybe I just gained weight! So I would suggest ordering a size up. They do have spandex in them so hopefully they will stretch over time.


The Olive Olivia 100% silk dress cost me $28 while the original price was twice as much.

The best deal of all! This BCBG dress cost me only $37! Guess the original price....

$318!! Can you believe it? What a steal!

Seven7 black knit pants were $21. These fit true to size and were not too tight.

Original price $59!
I would highly recommend Ideeli for brand name clothing for less. Disclaimer: I am not being paid for this blog post and I paid for all of the items with my money.

Check out the Youtube video below for all the goods.

1 comment:

  1. I love the top dress. I can't believe that was a clearance clothes item. And for only $37, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete